Scribe's logo stood out as the winner right from the Qualifying Round. It was quirky, creative and, most importantly, different! It was clear he took the time to understand our audience and brief. Great communication, and very quick to respond to our edits and other requests. Highly recommend!
How leefromperth started their logo design journey
Simply put, we're an Australian based website that reviews new cars!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target Audience is reasonably broad:
- Australian Market
- New Car Buyers – 25 years plus
- Could assume the larger % are male
Firstly, please ignore the current website we have online (http://www.carplanet.com.au) we’re simply placing a few blogs live in order to start indexing our website.
Saying this, there is no predefined brand or colour scheme. All designers have complete artistic freedom.
The main requirement is:
- The full domain name needs to be displayed: carplanet.com.au
- All original source files required
We’re basically open to ideas however a couple that have floated around the office so far:
1. Integrating the motif with the domain name
2. Having a car fly around a planet, similar to the rings on Saturn