Castellan means "protector of the castle". This company is about protecting and growing people's finances. But there's a certain element of fun to the business (see Debt Man Walking on http://www.debtman.com.au )
Castellan Financial Consulting
• “Castellan” means “protector of the castle” or “lord of the castle”. The preference is something that gives the “protector” angle.
• Perhaps a castle (but there’s no need to confine it to that). Protecting a castle (therefore swords or shields or the like) or anything else that you think gets the message across.
• It needs to be suitable as a lead logo for a website, plus on a business card, plus letterhead, “with compliments” slips, etc.
• It needs to be simple enough to be instantly recogniseable.
• It needs to say ‘security’, ‘trust’, ‘honesty’.
• While the primary market is those aged 28-48 (born in the 60s and 70s), it does need to appeal to people aged as old as approximately 70, 75 or 80.
• It needs to ‘work’ alongside of Debt Man (http://www.debtman.com.au), but this may be on colour alone (that is, does not need to necessarily need to be identical in form, font or design). The designs may well appear on the same page regularly. In fact, the back of business cards may well say something like “incorporating Debt Man”.
- Item 1...• Single colour: Pantone colour is PMS 369. It needs to be in the same colour as what can be found on http://www.debtman.com.au.
• It can also use black and white.
• For further information about me and the “other” side of the business, plus the book, please see http://www.debtman.com.au.
• Needs to be used for the usual signage, plus business card, letterhead, yet-to-be-designed website. (The current debtman.com.au website is a bit too busy, I understand, but that’s my fault).
- Item 1...• Nothing too modern.
• I don’t want people thinking that the business is too sophisticated. The business model involves trying to ensure that sure clients understand what they’re doing. It’s about knowledge, not financial wizardry.