Mashka's work is awesome. I am thoroughly impressed with her level of creativity, flexibility, and quality. Thank you for providing an outstanding logo design, and it will be a pleasure to work with you in the future!
How JackV started their logo design journey
We are looking to create a simple yet creative web 2.0 logo for a Cellphone Repair website - Based of our brand colors.
Winner will get more projects
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Have a look at our website ( http://www.unlimitedcellular.us/outofwarrantyv2/ ) It's still in development but you can get a pretty good idea of what we do and how we do it.
- I'm trying to target the 18-35 crowd mostly but not limited to them.
- Our color compositions and combinations are unique - at least in out industry.
- We plan to use this logo for marketing materials and promotional products so i will need vector files with and without gradients.
- I would like to see a few versions of a wrench & cellphone concept
- OOW is the acronym
- http://www.outofwarranty.com is the website address (When launched)
- Out Of Warranty is the company name
- we dont have a slogan yet - feel free to throw one in
- We plan to trademark the logo, so please use royalty free vectors only - no freebie/creative commons stuff.
- feel free to use a "green" element (we are eco friendly) - Not important.
- we will be repairing cameras, mp3 players and other electronics further down the line.....but cellphones are our priority
- color scheme from website
- web 2.0
- simple - no more then 3 colors (2 colors is preferable)
- young & fresh but not to much.
- completely original
- cheap clipart
- Reflections wont really work with our site..