I'm a web developer helping out a new small business. This young lady has just started in Melbourne Australia.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Local people to the city of South Melbourne and surrounding suburbs/localities. The website will help target locals through web searches. Audience age ranges from 20 to 50.
Thinking of having colours like blue, green, brown. (colours representing nature) on the logo. No brown in the writing please.
+ I prefer if my logo didn't have too much green.
- Background colour, when adding background colour, just cover whole logo. No special backgrounds.
- "Contemporary" look and feel. (see logo submit #23 for good example)
- No blending of blue and green shades.
- Can have a picture of a plant or something.
- Must not look too "hippy" looking.
- Do not include the web address (the brand name has been adjusted to help with this)
Keep in mind that:
- Chinese medicine is a form of natural therapy.
- Chinese medicine uses mostly plants as herbal medicine.
Logo will be used in website and in business cards.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - eps (CMYK)
Web file format - .tiff/.png/.jpg/.psd (RGB)