GDS stands for “Graduates Do Succeed."
Although GDS Institute is an accredited school, we offer an alternative experience to traditional colleges and other vocational schools. We’d like the new logo to reflect this.
We feel we are more of a community-based educational organization. Compared to traditional universities and other vocational schools, students come to GDS Institute for:
* A comfortable, friendly, low-cost environment
* More personal interaction, including one-on-one training - it’s not all lectures and books here
* Individual help for students not necessarily found at other schools, such as finding and applying for community and federal financial assistance programs, identifying appropriate bus routes to get to/from school, and matching students with potential jobs and internships
* No high-pressure sales tactics to enroll
We’d like the logo to NOT have traditional educational motifs, such as scholastic crests and graduation caps. We are not a premium brand (more Honda than Lexus) and are proud of not being a big, impersonal school.
Our existing site, which is being redesigned. We do not like the color scheme of this logo/site.
Our new brand keywords: community, youthful, friendly, success
Examples of brands of other area schools. Again, we want to avoid looking like these. We aren’t a big school or trying to be a premium brand.
Logos we like/brands we identify more with:
* Logo should work both horizontally and vertically - these can be two separate treatments
* Please convert all fonts to outlines with instructions on what font was used and how to obtain. Please do not include font files.
Logos we like attached.