OwieDJ did an outstanding job from start to finish. Excellent work--professional, creative, and the result was exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this designer and would definitely work with this designer again.
How Jeff.cairns started their logo design journey
We are new video game developer comprised of a small and highly skilled team of experienced developers who have joined together for one purpose... taking our unique and ground breaking new gaming project to market. Two months ago we set up a company with the sole aim of achieving this and need a company logo that will reflect our goals and our product.
The word 'eeGeo' broadly describes our product, i.e.
'The place where (e)lectronic (e)ntertainment meets (Geo)graphy' (You should *strongly* consider this statement in your designs.)
Essentially we are taking the real world and making it into a platform for various interactive social games and social networking.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo needs to be something that will appeal to a pretty broad audience. Our main userbase will begin as the social gaming audience. Over time we will then want to bring in more mainstream gamers with more advanced games. Our logo need to reflect mainly that we are a games company but it also has to be a logo that would be strong enough to work for other potential business opportunities and partners.
The following are key things to consider in the logo design:
1) Our product is mainly about being a social entertainment platform so we dont wan't something very coporate and stuffy. We dont want anything highly comical but it *is* entertainment so it should be somewhat light hearted and with mass appeal.
2) It should be colourful and dynamic but with strong characters so it can be replicated in multiple sizes and still be legible
3) It might be modified to work for various different parts of the business so it should be versatile enough for this
4) The social interaction, entertainment and globe/world aspects of the product are key and it would be good to have them represented in some way
5) We want the 'G' to be large in the middle, although not necessarily upper case, depends on the flow of the specific logo
6) It would be useful to have a strong icon involved as well as text but only if this works well with the design and doesn't just feel like its bolted on.
7) We are MUCH more interested in high quality, uncomlicated graphic design than complicated and overly detailed renders. These aren't flexible enough and wont be right for our brand.
Good luck! We're very much looking forward to seeing what comes out of this :)
P.S. We're specifically *not* attaching reference files since we want to get as much variety as possible.