I am a 32 year old independent iPhone app developer living in San Francisco. I have a few personal apps in the app store, and I also develop apps for companies and do other contract work. I love music and appreciate art and things that are visually appealing.
The target audience for this logo would be prospective clients that need iPhone apps developed for their company, ranging from medium-sized corporate entities to people I meet in a bar. I'd like to be able to hand someone a biz card with an awesome logo on it.
I just need an interesting logo that I can use as my business identity for business cards, a web site, etc., based on the company name "Stryker Applications". The nature of the business is developing mobile applications (including Android and other non-iPhone platforms in the near future). I have no intention of micro-managing your creativity, but I will throw out some points of interest which you can either use or not use - up to you:
* 80s nerd tech (Thick-rimmed glasses, pocket protectors, etc.)
* Apple-esk reflective text
* Vintage (with a modern twist?)
* Web-transferable (think web pages, favicons, etc).
* A unique logo that can stand out, something recognizable that can can be displayed by itself without the title and people would still know what company it is (Think Apple, Target, etc. minus the size and ego).
Or completely ignore all of this and just do whatever you want, as long as it's cool :)