We are a residential redevelopment company. We work with physically and financially distressed properties. In this economy, people need support. We help homeowners walk away from tremendous debt, help lenders receive fair settlements and help buyers get great deals! We educate, empower and inspire homeowners, homebuyers and private lenders. Extreme service is our primary objective. Times are challenging, homeowners, buyers and investors need a knowledgeable team supporting them and providing objective information as they navigate this troubling market and economy.
Pay It Forward Home Solutions, Inc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a company logo that is more contemporay and professional. We've been in business 4.5 years and have a well-known name in the community. However, we have no visual image. We are growing and want a "picture" that portrays our mission of service in the community. We expect that this logo will be transferrable to business cards, stationary and the like. Additionally, we expect that this logo will be utilized to revamp our websites. Lastly, this is the first of 4 companies for which we will require logos. If you do a good job for us on this one, there is plenty more business for you.
As far as us, think about the movie Pay It Forward. We strive to embody that philosophy and aim for win-win-win dealings in all that we do - or we don't do business.
- Item 1...We like the colors red and black or red, white and blue. Other colors may be an accent, but these are the primary colors desired
- We are a residential redevelopment company, and we do buy and sell houses - so that is important
- the company Name Pay It Forward Home Solutions says a lot, so we would be open to playing with the name and incorporating some houses or other icons, symbols into the words themselves vs. a picture for the logo
- We want something clean, fresh and memorable. We expect to use this in all of our marketing and have the marketing pieces ready to go - simply need the brand.
- Educating, empowering, inspiring, supporting, liberating, providing hope -all of these words describe what we do
- Wow us! What would you like to see???
- Item 1...No funky symbols that mean nothing
- no clip art