What we don’t want:
1. Our current technology market sector is saturated with spheres, wings, swooshes, globes, semi circles, cubes. We want to try to stay away from all these elements
2. Our currently technology market sector is saturated with the following colours: Navy Blue, Green, Grays, Black. Note!: Don’t necessarily want to abolish these colours just keep in mind what the current market has
3. Supporting point 1. A lot of IT brands in the current market space represent themselves from an extremely dry and boring corporate and business look.
What we do want:
1. Our Tag Line: “Technology Management”
2. Clean, simple, classy, vibrant (But not too vibrant!), (not to tech like), (But not to dry boring business like!)
3. Colours, fonts, cases up to the individual designers
4. Logo & KNR can be combined. We don’t necessarily want a logo and KNR. We are happy for people to be imaginative and represent KNR as the actual logo. The main point we want to make is simple / clean design
5. The overall design must have some sort of focal point. Once again we prefer something simple and smart rather than a pointless Logo associated with the KNR name.
6. We would like separate .AI (layered) files (including fonts) of logo and business cards (ready for print)
Looking forward to working with designers and supporting your ideas! We are a serious customer for future work