1. TumzUp must be written with an uppercase T and an uppercase U. Although it is one word (no space between Tumz and Up), it should be broken up in a way that it reads as 2 words (Tumz & Up). You can play with color, font, size, etc to do this.
2. The logo must be bold, clean, simple and contemporary. It should NOT have a medical/institutional look and feel to it. See attached file to understand the nature of the website.
3. The logo should reflect the tone of the website, which will be entertaining, upbeat, light and positive.
4. The logo design must be scalable and easily reproducible. It must work well in all mediums (including mobile, as a favicon, in low-resolution and B&W).
5. Font: use non-serif font
6. Colors: Use brown and orange as specified below:
rgb: 79, 56, 32