Nothing nut the best from Krusto. I was a liitle skeptical going into the contest if i would find what I was looking for but Krusto nailed it. Great experience all around. Really responsive to feedback and was always very timely with his revisions. Will definitely work with him again.
- matt 3c
How haylpru started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Bridge the Gap Project
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a startup nonprofit focused on accessible education in the form of after school programs. Our goal is to target today's underprivileged youth to close the gap between America's 1% and the remaining 99%. Our approach is to customize curriculum to the learning style of the student, rather than focus solely on tradition educational standards.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards