Heru is not only a very talented professional designer, but he's also very responsive and goes above and beyond for his clients. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get anything done design wise. You will not be disappointed. No matter what challenges I presented, he came through and delivered work above my expectations. 5 star designer!
Great job all around, very attentive to my requests for changes. I would highly recomend and look forward to doing future designs.
Quality, fast work as always! thanks!
How henry OE started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Over 1,900 small businesses close in the USA every single day and entrepreneurship is at a 30 year low.
The HD Entrepreneur Community exists to help motivated entrepreneurs beat the odds and thrive regardless of the economy.
We do this with the Triple Double Blueprint… a sales & marketing training system and support community designed to help motivated entrepreneurs…
* Double take home pay
* Double time off
* Double marketing confidence
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Looking for great logo for new HD Entrepreneur brand as we reach out to help entrepreneurs around the world.
2. Like the idea of incorporating a circle into the design but not required (see attached HDE_logo.pdf) and also see example of this company's circle logo: http://www.netprofitexplosion.com
3. My old Hour A Day Entrepreneur logo design is here FYI: http://www.houradayentrepreneur.com - Not using the "Hour A Day" brand anymore - moving everything to http://www.HDEntrepreneur.com (note: site is not live yet). This is just FYI, I do like the color blue but not married to anything else in this logo. Would be nice but not required to pull any elements from this old logo.
4. Want to see either HDE or HD Entrepreneur in the logo itself - Would like to see different options. Or could have the longer one but it can be shortened as well.
6. NOTE: A great idea we had was to capitalize on the fact that we teach people to do "1 Big Thing" every month. So, integrating a #1 into the logo (perhaps with a different color) could be very cool. This could also be integrated into the logo itself or perhaps into the lighthouse or other symbol. It could even be hidden like the "11" inside of the dead space on the Big 10 logo here: http://sportsthenandnow.com/wp/wp-c…-Logo1.jpg