Excellent work and fast response time to requests.
- The Masonry
How annette Lq started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are fundamentally an accounting firm but with the purpose of making sure that lots more entrepreneurs take lots more money out of their business.
Too many small business owners are not making nearly enough money (their expenses are often way to high to support their income) and so not taking home what they should be. It often causes stresses within families, feelings of resentment towards their business, and general unhappiness with their success levels (regardless of how successful they actually are and the great things they have achieved).
They are not able to do what they want to do in their personal lives, or in their businesses as a result - my purpose is to put a stop to all that.
The target audience is:the type of person I want to work with is...
- fellow mum
- small business owner who has been operating for at least 3 years
- sales of at least £150k per year
- they are not taking enough out of their business and are fed up with that, they have a drive to improve the situation
- they are time poor, juggling family and business (at least - if not other additional committments)
- they have a supportive husband but feel like they still want to give back (financially) to the family, afterall that's one of the reasons they went into business
- the other reason they went into business was to have a more flexible life with their growing family eg to be at school pickups, plays etc
- they are aged 28-45
- they live in the UK
- they are operating a limited company, are VAT registered, and run payroll (although this may only be for their own tax efficiency - they may not have any permanent staff on payroll)
they will have, at least contractors working for them, and/or staff
- things they like - having some free time (!), reading, taking a bath, they are also stationery fans (!), they like systems but have historically not been really great at implementing those (which is a little bit why they are struggling now),
- things they dislike - lateness, the feeling of being unorganised
as a family they own their own home (with a mortgage)
- they do not run an MLM style business and are not a franchisee (but may be a franchisor)
- they like to learn/read about business
- "finance" type things they like already are Dave Ramsey's books
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Attached is my current logo both the full version and the square version I use for social media etc - I am not really happy with the colour or the style (of either iteration!)