Reng knocked it out of the park on the first try. Didn't need to make a lot of revisions. Easy to work with. We love our new design!
Daira was great to work with. She captured the essence of my business and worked with me on the customized features that I wanted. She also provided several options (colors, sizes, etc.) of the logo so I can use it on many different marketing materials.
He did a good job creating a logo and making the changes that I asked for. I'm happy with it.
Quick, elegant, exactly what I asked for in the brief. Job well done.
How cm.silverman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Five Star Finish
What’s your company slogan?
Need a version using our corporate logo and one without.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacturer interior aggregate pool finishes. Our products are targeted to homeowners looking to build/install upscale pools. Our five star finish is what sets us apart from the competition.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• More sophisticated than current logo/design. See attached
• 4/c logo, transparent background.
• Needs to be compactable with colors in corp logo - PMS 314 and Warm Gray 10
• "Five" spelled out, no #5 symbol
• Open to not literally using “5” stars but rather one star
• See sample logos attached for inspiration
• Five Star Finish doesn’t have to carry the same weight. You could place “Five Star” on one line, and then the word “Finish” on second line. Put more emphasis on Five Star
• Need one version with corp logo, one without corporate logo