Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A Good Samaritan Catholic Secondary School for Girls from age 13-18 years old. We are approaching our centenary in 2016.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The requirements of the logo should be:
- The star must be one colour (purple) Star Colours – R: 106, G: 45, B: 145, HEX : #6A2D91, CMYK : 71, 177, 0, 111
- Other major colours that could be used for text and other graphics include dark purple, light purple (mauve) and white
- Must incorporate the current school logo without alterations (see image attached)
- Use a wrap, ribbon or other statement/iconography reflecting our centenary (1916-2016)
- May either state just the years or can incorporate further wording like ‘celebrating’ or ‘100 years’ or more
- The college name ‘Lourdes Hill College’ needs to be included
- The logo has to be fresh, modern and dynamic
- We are a Catholic All Girls school, and the logo may include a female and/or Catholic undertone
- It must be original (don’t integrate any existing trademarks)
- The College website may provide a feel of the ethos of the College: http://www.lhc.qld.edu.au