How 7 Consulting started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Rent My Estate
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Rent My Estate is a web based property management service used to help every day and professional property investors rent out there own residential property.
This will be a state of the art program that is extremely intuitive towards the users every want and need throughout the whole process of renting out there own home.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Include '.com.au' in the logo
• Simplicity: The service focuses on ease of use. need to be able to recognize the logo from the second you see it
• Pictorial mark displayed to the left of the text
• Obvious - Must be able to recognize the logo (pictorial mark) from a distance and know what we represent
Younger property Investors and everyday people, aged between 25 – 45. The logo would still need to appeal to 46-55 year olds to some extent.
2 concepts we have come up with that we would like you to do.
Concept 1: (see file 'concept 1 sketch.jpg' below)
* A standard picture of a simple house, no windows just a door (prefer a white door)
* Make it look modern with a web 2.0 look (effects, shades etc)
* Think Apple computers logo (simple, professional)
Concept 2 (see file 'concept 2 sketch.jpg' below)
* Looks like a standard picture of simple house but if someone looks at it upside down it looks like a laptop.
* Again not much detail in the picture of the house.
* LAPTOP IS NOT TO STAND OUT MUCH.. MAKE IT SUBTLE
Be creative with the text ' rent my estate' make it unique and not a standard font. However it must be simple (not fancy), clear and professional.