It was an excellent Job!!!. I hope to work with him in the future. Thank you very much for your support.
- bpowell 4
Artrwork was excellent given the amount of tiny revisions we needed. He was really patient with us and we needed that.
- terrence 6
Flawlessly executed. Thank you Max.
Very responsive, gave a ton of iterations and wasn’t stingy with the amount of work at all. Great eye for design, and I am very pleased with what they were able to do with a simple design. I would hire them again!!
How Mark_AG started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Know Your Direction
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We deliver online learning/courses from our website. Our courses are aimed at three core groups:
1. Potential Small Business Owners: Our courses assist people with starting a new business.
2. Existing Small Business Owners: Our courses provide methods on improving business processes.
3. Corporate employees looking to get ahead in the workplace.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some points raised by our team - (a very rough guide)
- avoid initials (KYD)
Possible logo designs (we are more than happy to accept designs outside these rough ideas)
- Continuous design with end point of design suggesting "direction" or incorporation of a Compass Needle.
- incorporate a "horizon element" that offsets the body of logo
- potential logo symbol considered was a Compass design.