Great concept, communication and revisions. Would definitely use again.
The designer did a GREAT job taking my description and bringing it to life in a beautiful logo and banner design. Couldn't be happier!!
How ben.silcock started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Online Driver Training
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We teach people how to drive on a race track, we do this via online courses.
Our target market includes hobbyist and 'weekend warriors' who want to decrease their lap times.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
Lime or Highlighter Yellow: #CADD09 or similar.
Turquoise: #00A5B6 or #1ab7ea or similar.
Dark Blue: #003050 or similar
Purple: #532380 or similar
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Like the font choice
Like: Bold font choice. Unique cut away.
Like: Bold Font
Like: Options for square and rectangle
Like: Abstract simplicity
Like: Colors and logo
Like: Stylised icons and bold font
Like: Font, badge like appearance
Like: subtle hipster vibe
I like the "R" and the font that Cross Fit is in.
Love the subtle abstract tyre tread
LOVE the box style logo. And the boxy font.
I like the geometric design
- I like the idea of having a base color or colors and a contrasting bright color.
- I'm interested in seeing something bold
- I would like to keep the logo quite simple. Need the ability to run it as a sticker on a car.
- Happy with a fully text logo, but also open to the use of abstract simplified steering wheel, racing helmet, start/finish flag, etc.
- Needs to work in a square or have a square alternative. For example if the logo is RACECRAFT in a box, maybe the square alternative could be RC, this is to be used for things Facebook and Instagram profile shots.