In terms of design, I am open to a number of different direction, below are a few guidelines:
1. Sharp, Simple, bold, positive and smart. That is how we deliver our service, and we'd like the logo to reflect the same. "Hero Grooming" Logo is a manifestation of that. I like how "h" can be simple but dominant. This also leave much room for creativity when we move to stationary design at a later stage.
2. I provide sophisticated but straightforward and to the point advisory, I would like the logo to reflect the same.
1. I would like a minimalist / elegant logo with a visual element that stands out. This will be a personal brand.
2. Feel free propose options with the letter "H / h", or "HMD / hmd" or "Hamed / hamed"
3. My clients are senior individuals, 35+ years, and are Decision makers.
4. [Removed note on colors]
All the best.