Lemonade is a start up of 9 months, and requires a new logo to reflect a more modern approach to providing Film/Video, TV and Production services.
Our current design is appealing but unpolished and the typography work could be much improved. It does not need to be complicated - a customized/modified type style with minimalist appeal will likely be preferred as it feel more professional and mature.
Phase 2, after this logo project, will be a new or revised set of images for use in a website and print materials, so we will require a theme using simple illustrations (like a character), or a type treatment that works with the logo to form a unified identity. If you have ideas for how this would look (as a start) we'd love to see.
The name Lemonade has two simple meanings for us: As a drink It is straightforward, classic, and popular; and when people bring us lemons, we make lemonade.
Creative notes and visual cues:
- We like late 50s/early 60s retro - in the minimalist sense
- Current designs tried to achieve that (see attached)
- Prefer a landscape orientation
- We are less interested in literal imagery (we have a lemon already...)
- We'd like to communicate a sense of movement, as an option
- If a screen is used at all, it should be very subtle and not an obvious tv, or smartphone
- No filmstrip or reels
Film and Television Business Affairs
- Expert guidance on Canadian television funding system, tax credits, chain of title, insurance, interim financing, international treaty co-productions, and contract management.
- Television/Web Commercials
- Corporate Video