London Head and Neck Specialists (LHANS)
LHANS compromise of 4 partners who all specialise in surgery within the head and neck area and currently mainly in the area of oncology.Looking forward, we will look to offer an increasing range of (head and neck) cosmetic surgery.
We want a logo that will both communicate our medical speciality and attract independently wealthy customers through an image of luxury.
Our customers are often independently wealthy people, and can therefore afford private healthcare or can pay for treatments without the need for insurance and are willing to travel for their treatment. This customer base includes a large percentage of foreign nationals including patients from the Middle East. However, we want a logo that will not deter our European, UK or North American customers by being overly pro-Eastern.
The logo will be for both our website and for print.
We are looking for a logo that portrays both luxury and medical expertise.
• As an initial feeling, we would like the logo to incorporate gold (matt, not 'bling'), a sandy or light brown, or a combination. We are willing to look at designs with other colours.
• Avoid heavy use of blue and red as it is over-used in the industry we operate.
• It could include a face, a mask, or a 'bust' but avoid only appealing to cosmetic surgery patients.
Simplicity and quality are preferred over clever and quirky i.e. no puns. For example, 'inspired care' is used for the London Clinic which is an equally good summary for LHANS.
The logo must communicate the provision of surgery that is:
• Of outstanding quality
• Performed by well-respected surgeons
• Worth travelling for
And appeal to those who want an offer to be:
It should seek to be;
It should not seek to be
• Clever (as in not not making clever jokes)
For simplicity we like the http://www.thelondonclinic.co.uk/ logo but their website is old fashioned so not what we want.
Should avoid the http://www.londonspermbank.com/ logo - appealing to the small specialist audience of young men whereas we have a much wider audience.