The two main themes are technology & feminism.
The title Hack the Patriarchy is tongue-in-cheek, we want to be very playful, positive, fun & humorous.
I'm open to the following two styles: modern/sleek or retro/vintage
Diversity is an important principle of the event, so if any sort of woman/person is used it's best to be stylized.
It's important that the brand is about raising women up, not crushing men down.The word "patriarchy" can be off-putting so conveying a light-hearted brand is crucial
Some other words that describe the brand: Discovery, Clever, Connection, Progressive
The logo will be used on all promotional material including banners, t-shirts & business cards so it should be adaptable (and readable) in different sizes.
What I like about the logos below:
1. I like the cleverness of this design, combining the pencil & the shuttle.
2. I like how the words are incorporated *into* the rest of the graphic & the simple bold line-drawing styling.
3. I like that the text & the picture feel integrated with the outline around the whole design & the simple line drawing style
4. This one is super fun, I love the combination of the person and the tape, it's playful & cheeky.
5. I like that this one shows how text can be the feature, but a symbol or graphic can be used within it to liven it up.
6. This one is the only one I found that uses a female face successfully, but it's also kind of an over-done style (the whole glasses thing)