I love that the design capture the essesnce of the brand.
Very happy with the results and the way it works.
Work with AgainstAllOdds was great! I will define AgainstAllOdds with these three words: Responsibility, promptness, and patience.
This was excellent work. I love the design, I love the colors, I love the concept.
This designer so nailed what we were looking for with their first attempt that we awarded them as the winner and closed our contest with three days still left to go. Well done, Handala, and thank you so much!
- at moneyshotsentertainment.com
How jmcheng started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
BlackSteel Consumer Partners
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an advisory and venture capital firm that works exclusively with premium branded consumer products, retail chains and restaurants. Size is less relevant, as we have worked with companies ranging from $10m to $1billion - the most important trait of our clients is being a branded leader in their product sector. We offer our clients a mix of "old school" advisory products such as M&A advisory, capital raising and strategic planning, as well as "new school" venture capital. Our firm aims to provide a great mix of the two, combining proven transactional advisory expertise with an early-stage investing mentality.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have considered some design elements, but are not tied to them:
- having BlackSteel be one word but two colors
- an imaging reflecting strength or connectivity, a shield for instance, or some other connective icon that represents connecting clients with critical resources
- the "Consumer Partners" part of the name may need to be interchangeable in the future (i.e., to "BlackSteel Ventures" or "BlackSteel Capital") given different holding companies and specialty groups, so the BlackSteel portion of our name should probably be highlighted more as it will be the overarching brand name for the firm
- when abbreviating the firm initials, we are going with either "BSC" or "BSCP" in order to avoid any potential negative connotation with just "BS"