lolot provided some outstanding design concepts that were then further refined throughout the process. Every bit of feedback I gave was reflected in all the revisions submitted and lolot provided the creative vision I was looking for!
- Daniel MLP
Mathieu is listening and very invested in the project.
He knows how to get back to quesiton and go ahead
It is very nice to work with a designer like him
A strongly recommend
Pik@r is an Amazing designer! It was a Great experience with him as my designer. Quick and Detailed.
How Daniel MLP started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Military Life Planning
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A military-focused financial planning firm focused on helping inform, educate, & advise military members & their families how to optimize their finances/benefits & plan their present & future to align with their goals & values! Military Life Planning is a resource about optimizing military pay, benefits, taxes, budgeting, saving, investing, and planning for your life!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Want to convey a trusted place for military readers to come find answers to their financial situation. Some ideas and things I do not want listed here:
- American Flag colors - red, white and blue with blue being most prominent and red only as an accent color
- No shields or flags in the design, however can evoke the image of a flag
- Clean lines with a more traditional font
- “Military Life Planning” spelled out with standard capitalization, different fonts for each word a possible idea or to emphasize the word “Planning”
- Evocative of a lifestyle
- Appealing to American Millennials (20-35 years old specifically)
- No camouflage pattern in the design