The Jim Bridger Literature Program logo will be used in print and on the new Jim Bridger Literature website.
What we want to see for this logo:
The successful logo should depict 3-4 children around a table with books in front of them. The presence of an adult (a teacher) in the scene is optional.
You may choose to give us more of a realistic design or a symbolic design, but it must include children (no more than 4) around a table with books.
1. Realistic design - We are interesting in seeing a silhouette or outline of 3-4 children seated around a table with books in front of them. One of the children should be raising his/her hand. The presence of an adult in the scene is optional.
2. Symbolic design - We are interested in seeing a more symbolic representation of 3-4 children at a table discussing books (with an optional adult in the design).
• The logo should creatively communicate the delight of a round-table book discussion.
• The logo should be distinctive and yet easily recognizable.
• The logo should include an image as well as some form of the words Jim Bridger Literature Program or JB Literature Program or JB.
• The logo should work in color and black and white.
What we don’t want:
• An icon that looks like clipart
• A comical logo