Johnny-Z needed a new logo design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 212 designs submitted by 70 freelance designers.
Dream in Japanese
Dreaminjapanese is a blog about Japanese language, culture, food and people.
My target audience are young adults interested in Japan. They love the fun and unique nature of it.
Must have blue in it
Thank you for taking a look at my brief. I am after a creative logo with a memorable/funny sumo. Should be fun and not serious
- Creative, fun & clean design (a blend of clean modern design & fun would be ideal)
- I want the elements in the logo to interact with each other.
Should be suitable for:
- Website & Youtube channel
- No mountains/temples/flowers
- Logo shouldn't be too simple or boring.
- Tall/square design; Want a rectangular one
- No females/samurais symbols
- Must include a unique character as part of the logo
- No more flowers/cherry blossoms please.
Note: This is a guideline. Feel free to experiment and submit designs you think are best.
Looking forward to your submissions :)
We saved a spot for your logo design contest.
Find out how a design contest works or learn more about our logo design services.