Wildfire Creative is all things internet to small, medium and large business. Our tagline is:
Knowledge. Experience. Imagination.
We like to think outside the box, then burn it, when thinking of creative ways to help a business use the internet more effectively and efficiently.
Our core business services are consulting and education. We also offer web design and development, social media integration and internet marketing.
We don't mind getting our hands dirty and coding a website (we quite enjoy it actually!) but our strength is talking to business owners about their business, understanding their needs and frustrations and creating a solution to tackle and crush their problems.
We come from a background of web design, marketing and small business ownership. We know how business owners think. We know how web designers and marketers think. We use our imagination to create a plan of attack and our knowledge and experience to make it work.
We are in this for the long haul. We do not complete a project and not speak to the business owner again. We form relationships built on honesty and integrity. We have seen the need of business owners, desperate for someone to talk to them about their business and help them. We are filling that need.
From small business owners to large business owners and managers, the need for consultation and education has no boundaries on the amount of employees or annual profit a business has. The desire to grow a business is the main function of all business. If the business owner does not have the time, knowledge or energy to understand where they are, where they have been and where they want to go, Wildfire Creative can help.
We want to speak to as many business owners/managers as we can about the power of the internet and how it can help their business. This can be done by attending seminars and public speaking events or scheduling a one-on-one consultation with one of our online business experts.
The logo will consist of a flame and the words wildfire creative (in lower case). The positioning of the words is up to you.
++ Please create a version with and without the words. ++
Please place the logo onto a background like this - http://99designs.com/logo-design/co…entries/26 - as the logo will take pride and place on our website with a grey background and white radial faded highlight. We also like this style of logo.
The YES list
- Colours of red, orange and yellow (for the flame)
- Dark colours for the words wildfire creative (in lower case). The words should not be the same colour
- 3D - similar to this - http://99designs.com/logo-design/store/11492 - with a shadow on the ground
- The ability to scale from business card size to a website background (1000px by 1000px for example) to a banner for a seminar
- Subtle gradients are ok - similar to the examples listed above
- Sans serif type face - Helvetica, Arialc, etc. The font must be available for free download if it is not a standard font
- Please provide the file in .ai and .eps formats
The NO list
- No clip art. Original work only please
Other than that, you are free to create at will. We will monitor this contest closely and leave constructive comments on a regular basis. We will guarantee the contest if we feel our logo is close at hand.