STAMBOULIE CONSULTING is a small New York based career consultancy that does two things: guide clients in transition to the job that’s right for them by better assessing the hidden job market, and help clients who are in leadership roles identify and overcome the challenges preventing them from becoming great leaders.
We provide several services including:
- Executive Coaching: SC provides organizations with customized assessment and executive coaching services to help their top leaders succeed in challenging roles. Sarah helps executives fine-tune their strategic thinking, communication, and decision-making skills, and boosts their ability to anticipate the needs of their managers, executive team and board.
- Transition Coaching: As a transition coach for both company-sponsored (outplacement) and individual clients, Sarah helps professionals more quickly land positions in a wide range of industries and functional areas, including:
• Business Development
• Finance Law
• Human Resources
• Investment Banking
• Investment Management
• Management Consulting
• Media and Advertising
• Not-for-Profit Management
• Product Management
• Real Estate
Our primary area of expertise is helping executives conduct a more efficient and effective job search by better accessing the hidden job market. She helps clients with overall job search strategy, career targeting, resumes, research, exploratory meetings, interviews, and negotiation so they find a new role earlier than if they relied solely on well-known job search methods.
- Human Resources Consulting: Sarah also is in demand as a performance management and human resources consultant. She has extensive experience leading human resources organizations, having served as the head of Human Resources at both Cantor Fitzgerald and Morgan Stanley Trust Company. Earlier in her career, she managed human resources and created training programs for Nortel Networks and a number of not-for-profit organizations.
Our clients break into 2 types:
- Individuals who are currently searching for a new job: Most of our clients have recently lost their jobs expectantly or are currently working and looking for a change. Clients range from recent college graduates from schools like Harvard and Columbia Business School to those currently working at hot start-up companies like Airbnb, BeenVerified, Artsy, etc.
- Executives in high level positions at large companies like Morgan Stanley Trust Company to start-ups.
What We're Looking For In A Logo:
Because we are a New York based company, we would like our logo to be on the trendier side. It's important that the logo isn't too "business like." Simple is great, but we also want clever. By clever we mean that any shapes or abstact designs have meaning and are used proposefully.