Hello 99design community people! I have come to you for help because I am a staunch supporter of crowdsourcing and I believe in it's tremendous power.
MY FRIENDLY REQUEST IS TO STOP COPYING EACHOTHER. PLEASE TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE PROPOSALS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE SO FAR. THINK OUT OF THE BOX.
I HAVE REMOVED THE ATTACHED SKETCHES BECAUSE THE PROPOSALS SO FAR LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE COPIES OF THE SKETCHES. I AM NOT HERE TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU EXECUTE. I AM HERE BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO FIND NEW CREATIVE CONCEPTS WHICH CONTAIN MY ELEMENTS. SO EXPERIMENT BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO SEE THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS IN IT: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1) Overall it should have the shape of two big windows of a room which represents an office. An example is given in this link https://www.pinterest.com/pin/21166…211135592/
The 2 windowed room shape could be done through lines or through the contours of the letters of the company name itself.
2) The logo should contain an element that resembles 'venetian blinds', Here are two links for inspiration:
The reason I want this element is because it symbolizes an hybrid approach to closeness and openness which I adopt in my own business consulting approach inspired by open source.
You may incorporate the 'venetian blind' elements in the letter E although I am open to other suggestions. An alternative might be that the 2 windows + 'venetian blinds' are incorporated in a charachter or emblem and that the company name + slogan is placed somewhere seperatelly.
3) Since a common thread in my company activities of recruitment, business development and external sourcing is CONNECTING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS with each other, I would like to integrate the element of 'connection' in my logo in a subtle and not too obvious way. For example the letter E can represent the 'connecting element'. I am open to other suggestions indeed.
4) I would like the font of the letters to be a type of SCI-FI font.
Sci-fi fonts can be found on the website http://www.dafont.com. PLEASE NOTE THAT FONT MEANS JUST THE LETTERTYPE! FONT DOES NOT MEAN THE SHAPES, THE COLOURS OR THE SYMBOLS. SO USE THE FONT BUT GIVE ME SOME NEW CONCEPTS, DON'T COPY MY SKETCHES AND DON'T COPY EACH OTHER.
I have indicated that "at least" these 4 elements should be incorporated in the logo by which I mean that additional elements in the form of shapes, symbols et cetera could be added. Although I prefer logo design proposals which match as much as possible the described elements, I am even prepared to deviate from the 4 elements provided that I receive alternatives which make up for the possible removal of those elements.
Other relevant points are the following:
- Please note that the letter 'Ö' in the company name LÖGER contains an umlaut in it eg 2 points on top of the O. The company name LÖGER should be in capital letters
- I haven't figured out yet whether I want the slogan 'Engineeronomics' attached to the logo but I would be more content if is attached to the design in a fitting way. In any case, this slogan should be in small letters (except maybe for the first letter)
- I am also open to a different type of concept in which the company name is written normally in combination with a new figure but that is not my first choice
- Last but not least, ideally the logo should express as much as possible of the following values: professionalism; industrial engineering; science; service industry; international; sustainability / green / renewables; micro-scale; transparent / simple. No extravagant animated visualizations. My website also offers ideas, for example the mission and vision section: http://www.loger-engineeronomics.com
Thank you very much!