Another fantastic job. Thank you C1k, I look forward to working with you on additional projects in the future. The client loved the final design!
Thank you so much for taking all the feedback I gave you!
Truly a virtuoso of graphic design. Thank you again!
How rachel.r.chin started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Gourmet Italian Coffee Capsules
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Basically gourmet coffee capsules (compatible with nespresso machines) from Italy. Target at coffee lovers that has nespresso machines at home.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Technicality - Logo design will be used for company stamps/chops - so just to take note that design should be able to used to manufacture a stamp/chop
1) Don't do designs that is too literal - such as a coffee cup/coffee beans in the logo.
2) Colour - something dark, edgy & luxurious (gourmet), initial colour palette in mind is black/dark background with gold font (but open to other colour suggestions).
3) Animal - Don't mind a cool animal logo (no snakes though) as well, but designers don't need to feel restricted, client is open to logos without animal as well if overall is nice.
4) Style - preference of a preppy british/old world hollywood vintage charm to the design or think Hotel Costes in Paris - but again designers don't need to feel restricted by this.
5) Listen to Glass Animals - Black Mambo song for inspiration - that's the vibe