Immediately got the brief, when so many do not. Fast turn around, great communication, genuinely skilled at design and wonderfully creative. Highly recommended.
- Mark Jenner Parson
How Elise Whitworth started their logo design journey
Eventida lets anybody search for and save events that match their lifestyle. Search by language spoken, region, and interest. Our goal is to be very "web 2.0" - easy to use, fast loading, popular.
Event hosts may post unlimited event listings for free. Or, they may upgrade their event listing to an event website, add online registration and sales, manage a committee, and more. Inexpensive and super easy.
We will need ongoing icon / image work so this is a good opportunity for long term working relationship.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our "free" target audience is people who want to be able to easily find and save the events that match their interests, location, spoken language, and lifestyle. And to sync to their google calendar, outlook, etc.
Our "paying customer" target market are event hosts -- private parties, small to large public events, major conferences, and organizations that host lots of events.
2. The logo should have an image that can be its own recognizable stand alone icon/brand with "Eventida" next to, above, or under it. The icon will be used for favicon and branding purposes.
3. It needs to look good and fit in the narrow bar as seen on top of design, so it should probably be rectangular.
4. The symbol should represent any one of or a combination of the following: search; schedule; events; people connecting / getting together.
- Note that we are switching the buttons to the left with the logo on the upper right hand corner. So the logo will be placed on upper right hand corner.
- We do like the font, but are not married to it, Nueva Standard Bold Condensed (let us know if you need the font).
- We are using icons from this icon set, and like the style and feel: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-il…series.php