Sunergeó (Greek word meaning ‘to work together’ – pronounced soon-erg-eh-o) is an exclusive professional networking group offering a modern edge.
Vision: Bringing passionate people together to inspire a collective ethos of enthusiasm, distinction, and teamwork.
Belief: Fundamental methods alloyed with innovative ideas and inspired by real world accomplishments will cultivate exponential value potential.
Commitment: Combining superlative speakers with exceptional participants to deliver outstanding events.
It’s been our collective experience that most professional networking events suffer from three main failures:
- Focussed on the vendors rather than the participants
- Participants are automatically guarded
- Maximum benefit is not achieved
Therefore we’re seeking to overcome this by:
- Having participant-focussed events that:
- Ensures participants are engaged – not only by the influencers, but also by the speakers
- Making sure everyone has a good time and takes home happy memories
- Providing everyone the opportunity to learn something new
- Overcome participant resistance by:
- Utilising our influencers to select invitees and chaperone the events
- Ensuring the keynote speaker hits the target audience
- Not having any direct/overt marketing
- Achieving maximum benefit by:
- Inviting participants who will participate
- Ensuring they’re invited by someone they know
- Guaranteeing a unique event and excellent memories
- Our events will allow participants to:
- Nurture global high-potential networks
- Create professional opportunities
- Contribute and learn in an engaging, entertaining, and educational peer environment
- Our participants will have the opportunity to share and embrace high-level insights ranging from:
- Creative and refreshing entrepreneurial innovations
- The fruits of success derived from passion, commitment, and experienced strategic philosophies
- Key ingredients of success as demonstrated by those who’ve proven them
- This osmotic process will be facilitated by:
- Cogent keynote speakers delivering high-impact presentations in an intimate and informal setting
- Keeping the overheads low to ensure participants only pay for value they receive
- Providing a better participant experience