. Using a few adjectives, describe your logo.
• Bold or Artistic
• Prestige - (for the user's PC rig, bragging rights)
The logo should express:
• Video Game Culture
• Upbeat and lively
• 16-bit logo format (This is not a requirement)
http://piq.codeus.net/static/media/…00x400.png (Too rough around edges)
7. What is the overall message you want to convey to your target audience?
• Open to all
• Positive and collaborative space for all users, whether gamer or non-gamer
8. Provide 2-3 logos that appeal to you and describe why.
• Amazon - Love how it is clever with the arrow showing Amazon has everything from A to Z
• Instagram - Love how it portrays what the service is for and very recognizable
• Soundcloud - Instantly represents what they are as a service, and easily recognizable
9. Take a look at the styles below and let us know which fits best with your vision for your logo:
c. Iconic/Symbolic: http://x-v.it/36umu0: Open to Iconic/Symbolic, may be looked at as a stamp/badge provided to users for using our service.
d. Combinations: http://x-v.it/ozjk2t Interested in Combinations, a great way to show an action or express the emphasis of Boomslang.