ShockWave Sports Technology is a mobile sports mouthguard service. We fabricate custom sports mouthguards for professional and amateur teams, clubs, and individuals. This is a professional service business. Our custom mouthguards help prevent sports-related injuries by minimizing the "impact" a player may receive to the mouth such as fractured teeth, jaws, TMJ injuries, lacerations, and even potential concussions.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. The target audience - athletes that are involved in sports where impact with another player, object, or severe jarring motions may be involved. This would include: football, baseball, soccer, martial arts, rugby, lacrosse, off-road motor sports, etc.
2. Most participants will be males, although a small percentage of women will need this service too.
3. Target age group - teens to 30's.
4. Audience profile - High activity level, element of danger and extremism.
1. The logo really needs to capture the theme of "shockwave" and impact. The concentric half circle thing seems to be an easy "go to" design. I'm not saying I'm against using something like that, but I'd really like to see something with a little more creativity and imagination.
2. The logo is clean and uncluttered. ShockWave Sports Technology is going to be imprinted on t-shirts and hats.
3. The logo really needs to have a look that conveys that it's "cool" to use this product but still imparts a professional look.
4. The tag line for the product will be: Decrease the "magnitude" of injuries!
However, I do NOT want that as part of the logo itself.
5. Feel free to explore with colors, but I tend to prefer designs with these color combos in them: red, black, grey, white, dark blue.
6. No cartoonish, goth, bloody, or hellish-style designs.
7. Definetly NO dental oriented designs, I want this to have a sports theme.
8. Good luck everyone!