Arhie is awesome to work with. Very accomodating with my requests. I am not very experienced at this but he has understood what I wanted and created designs I am very happy with. This is the second time I have used him and I will use him again if needed
Hattori was fantastic to work with! Highly recommend :)
EXCELLENT designer...5-Stars!!! Very creative and responsive in developing quite unique designs. Plan to work on 1-to-1 Project for more design concepts. Definitely highly recommend for design work!
- AGomes SuXeS
High quality design. On-time delivery.
It was a pleasure to work with SBRBD. He was amazing. Although i am a "newbie" at logo, he made the experience excellent. He was extremely responsive to every single question or concern of mine. I am extremely happy with my logo and highly recommend him.
- Ali Qaseef ™
Designed my logo within a finger click, perfect and what i was looking for. Thanks Ali
How David - F&G started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Logo icon/badge designs must include the company name acronym: "VAS". And then the icon must be placed along side the full company name: "Veteran Adjusting School, LLC.".
What’s your company slogan?
The company tagline is: "...the special ops of adjuster training!"
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
"VAS" stands for "Vocational Adjusting School" and we sell a certified vocational education and hands-on training experience, unparalleled in our industry, for US military veterans who are returning to civilian life and needing to start a new career.
We specialize in the training, certifying, and successful industry placement of new self-employed "CAT" adjusters (independent agents hired by insurance companies, most often for weather-related catastrophic property damage resulting from hurricanes, tornadoes, hail, etc.).
Our target audience encompasses three primary customer groups:
• U.S. military veterans
• Seasoned construction industry professionals
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I. Logo icon elements (what kind of basic building blocks should you think about when generating variety of initial icon concepts):
• Because we are training military people and because our tagline is "...special ops of adjuster training!": try outlines of badges, medals, or awards (eg with stars)
• Because our work is most often helping homeowners: try outlines of shapes of home or building
• Because we are teaching people skills to help people: try people elements (linked together like teacher & students, or in cooperation)
• arrows suggesting progress or success
II. Logo icon design style concepts (where to look to see the kind of icon designs which might inspire your designs):
• Military Design Stylings (eg US military uniform badges, dept logos, awards...) design styles;
• Construction/Building Industry (labels/seals/certifications) design styles;
• Emergency Help (labels/seals/certifications) design styles; (...think about rescue, fire dept, ambulance)
• Educational/Vocational Industry design styles
III. Logo Icon style descriptors (getting the "feeling" the logo must convey):
• Near Governmental/Military (credibility/form)