Branko was amazing. His communication was fantastic and he really sought to understand our vision and company before working up concepts.
I cannot recommend him enough and will certainly be choosing to work with him in the future when the need arises.
How cybertrash started their logo design journey
DressUpWho.com offers young females a chance to relive their childhood fun time online. We focus on delivering dress up games. These dress up games can be themes from celebrities to cartoons. The possibilities are endless! DressUpWho.com is one of the first sites to ever offer a huge selection of dress up games and is now one of the leaders in the niche.
** If you don't know what a dress up game is, just go to my site =)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Females Tweens from the age of 12-18. Who love
- Justin Beiber
- High School Music
- Miley Cyrus
** Just some examples.. Haha i hope you know where I'm trying to get at =)
Looking for a logo that is
- Brandable (Logo will be used in all our exclusive flash games)
- Warm, friendly, and welcoming.
- Eye catching and memorable!
- Fun and playful
- CREATIVE and unique to make us stand out from our competitors**
- Web 2.0
- Must say DressUpWho
- You have a choice of using a mascot or not. I do not have a preference. You are free to design =) You can make a version with a mascot and one without if you like.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask =)
I want everyone to have fun with this contest! I will definitely have fun looking at all your designs. Can't wait!!