She did everything I asked for and was continually looking to improve design. I really appreciate the time she put in and the overall quality of her work.
How npala2001 started their logo design journey
ShitListr is a Facebook application that allows you to add people who have wronged you to a digital shit list with their picture and the reason why they are on your shit list.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting Facebook users in the 17 to 30 year old range. I want the users to look at the product as being reliable, trustworthy, young and hip. This is going to be a highly marketed application that's going to reach all regions of the US as well as overseas.
- Clean design (not cluttered)
- Need the logo with a tagline and one without a tagline (2 options)
- Logo theme should incorporate something that ties back to the function of the application.
- Logo should incorporate a slight grunge theme to it
- Feel free to play around with colors. Your colors will used throughout the site.
- The typeface should be clear and simple. I want something that stands out.