This designer was great to work with and responded very well to feedback!
- Amy at CalCAN
Designer was very good at providing multiple viewpoints and adjusting the design based on updated requirements.
very good work. good communication. we really like the design. it was very fast designed. all our wishes and requirements were implemented quickly. thank you very much for such a great work.
This is how it should be done: great design and great customer service! Sezai was great to work with and we plan to work on more projects with Sezai in the future. Highly recommended!
How r.e.borge started their logo design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo is for a Norwegian web application, that can roughly be translated to "diploma bank/registry".
The application will enable people who have graduated from a High School or University to fetch their diploma/transcripts from the selected school and give recruitment agencies or employers access to this information.
The whole point of the application is to eliminate the possibility of forgery; since the diploma is electronically transferred directly from the school to the employer/recruiter, the diploma cannot be tampered with.
Today, employers and recruiters spend a lot of time checking that the paper diploma they receive is authentic and not forged. This application seeks to reduce that work by making a trusted service for secure transfer of diplomas.
• The general public - Can give a recruiter or employer access to their diploma through a web site.
• Recruiter/employer - Can visit a safe link / use a web service to fetch the diploma.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Trust is an important factor here: The service must be trustworthy.
- The general public must trust that the service will only send their diploma to the people they grant access.
- The recruiter/employer must trust that the service gives them an unforged diploma that has not been tampered with during transfer.
2. Since this is a multilingual site, the logo itself should not include the name of the site/service. If it does, it should be easy to replace with a translated text.
** The logo must be able to stand alone with and without text.