Our company specializes in teaching professional pilots how to recover from life-threatening situations in a commercial airplane or airliner. It is our passion to promote safety of flight and our services address the leading cause of fatalities in commercial aviation worldwide (losing control of an airplane and crashing - technically referred to as 'Loss of Control In-Flight' by the aviation industry). The culture of our company is high-end advanced flight training services in a safe, professional training environment that employs leading-end flight training devices and some of the world's most highly skilled military and commercial instructor pilots. Please read our attached brochure for more details.
Our services are primarily targeted at the commercial aviation industry with focus on corporate flight departments, flight schools training pilots for future airline jobs and specialty branches of the US Government and US Military. All our clients are professional career pilots that expect the world's best training.
This project is the design of a circular embroidered patch that will be either worn on a flightsuit or sewn on a jacket.
Patch specifications and guidance are as follows:
* Total diameter including border is: 3.5 inches (8.9 cm)
* No shading with solid colors
* Clear and Simple design for ease of embroidery (small features will be lost to a certain extent when convert into the physical patch)
* Final file must be provided in PSD, JPG, PNG and GIF format.
Content of the Patch:
* we've attached a company brochure and logo image to give an idea of the branding of our company
* the patch does not necessarily have to include, or be patterned after, our company logo but it should compliment its look and feel
* Text in logo: APS Upset Prevention & Recovery Training
* Text in centered/prominent location that doesn't overwhelm the rest of the logo: the word 'Graduate' (in other versions of this patch the word 'Graduate' will be replaced with 'Instructor' as well so it should be positioned to be easily read and changed)
* some type of silhouette of a commercial airplane should be included in some way showing an abnormal orientation (refer to brochure cover for an idea). Preferably a larger airplane such as a 737-like representation although it doesn't necessarily have to be obvious what the exact airplane type is.
* Colors should compliment our company branding and logo