Lutfaka is a super-gifted person and I really enjoyed the entire process and professionalism of working together to create a beautiful design for our Best Dental Direct logo. We are an old, established company that began in 1966. We own multiple direct selling companies. We do innovative marketing projects all the time, but this is the first time we have used 99 Designs. I wasn't sure what we would get. We ended up with approximately 200 designs and narrowed them down to 10. Lutfaka's designs had two of the top 10 designs we liked best. Lutfaka's two designs had more votes from our corporate marketing team than the other two finalists combined. Also, Lutfaka was most professional. The follow up and follow through was excellent. I also noticed that Lutfaka never complained about anything, which stood out to me.
When we moved into the logo selection stage of the contest, and passed around all the designs from the finalists, Lutfaka's design received 80% of the votes from our team. The design Lutfaka created was a top-notch design that any major corporation could proudly use in high-level marketing, advertising and branding. Like I said, this was the first time we have used 99 Designs, but Lutfaka has made this experience a wonderful experience, and has produced an absolutely stunning design for our company.
Thank you Lutfaka and thank you 99 Designs.
National Health Corporation
Excellent Designer!! Fast to respond to queries. Excellent work L_e_a. Well Done
- brett T
How Eric2432 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
New England AFP
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Provide information on the treasury industry, education, updates on policy and procedures
• Domestic and international movements on money in terms of education
• Subject categories: Investment, bankers, technology support
Target audience membership:
• People in banking and corporates, 10-15 years experience
• Corporate practitioners: cash managers and treasurers
• We want to reach high levels in the treasury: CFO
• People that come to our sessions are at the analyst level, but not the treasurer. Our goal should be to get the treasurer or 1-2 levels.
We are moving from the name TMANE.org to New England AFP. AFP stands for Association of Financial Professionals.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Values our logo should communicate:
• Expertise in treasury knowledge
• Regional source for CPT credentials
• The name alone seems like a high caliber. Treasury has expanded so much and has a global perspective. AFP has a broader range of financial expertise and education.
• Members are welcome, here to educate, find educators, and whether you are new or senior there is a place at the New England AFP.
• Standard bearer of best practice
Is there anything else you would like to communicate to the designers?
• Do not use cash or $ in logo
• International feel, no shape of New England
• Technology is used for treasury
• Risk management (reducing risk), data integrity, and speed of information!!!
• Great education at a great value
• 90% of our income comes from one annual event
• It is all about the people…member engagement….gathering of experts to share knowledge, best practice, and resources