Looking for a logo for a new tradeshow exhibit manufacturer. We're developing a simple bannerstands and pop up displays at a reasonable price.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a logo for a new tradeshow exhibit manufacturer. We're developing a simple bannerstands and pop up displays at a reasonable price. The idea is the display will be relatively inexpensive.
We don't have an exact...or even general idea in mind for the design, so I'll apologize in advance if we're a bit all over the place on the initial design submissions. I think once we see a few submissions, we'll begin to get a better idea of what we're really looking for.
- Logo must standalone as an image (no text) so we can place it on the exhibits, but also have a text component for things like the Web site. That means it CANNOT be too detailed.
- Text component should read "Exhibtz" or " Exhibitz.com"
- We're leaning towards black, white, grey colors...but we're open to different color profiles
- Looking for a design that has mass appeal and could be used for any of our products.
- We do not want anything too detailed. It has to serve as a standalone logo that could be placed on the exhibits without taking away from the product.