Very prompt and accurate response to any input and adjustments that needed to be made. Talented designer!!!
Hajime brought my idea for my logo to life efficiently and professionally. I’m very pleased with the modifications he made after I gave feedback from the initial design.
I liked the simplicity of the design and the aesthetic of it. All the other designs were quite complicated, but this one was very nice and streamlined, and the designer was very accommodating and really keen to make us happy. Would recommend again!
- Super Stefy
Super fast and professional service. It's been great working with Stefy.
How Bweill started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Industry: painting and art experts
- USP : evaluation and expertise/appraisal of paintings worldwide
- Customer target : mainstream (accessible to everyone)
- Low pricing to medium pricing (start 200$ to 3000$)
- Activity : web platform
- Communication : web, digital, VIDEO and events
- The logo must be usable for VIDEO animation
- The logo must be in small character "experti" and the "Z" in big character/typography
- We want a "symbol" that we can use later without the logo. For example the "Z" can be used in another colour or in the design by itself (recognized by itself). And another example the "dot" on the "i" can be in another colour and symbol (go see "http://www.seedstarsworld.com".. the "*")
- In the future we would perhaps decline it in "expertiZworld"
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please send us several declination/examples per logo designs
- Apart from the colour logo, we would also like to see it in black & white