How ONE MEDIA MARKETING started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Dee Thomas Agency
What’s your company slogan?
The word "Insurance" should be included in the logo so customers don't think it's a real estate agency
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dee Thomas Agency is an award winning, women owned, independent insurance broker with 30+ years of insurance industry experience. The Company uses its extensive experience and deep knowledge of all facets of insurance to help clients PROTECT their businesses, homes, vehicles and families. But the Company wants to increase its business/commercial insurance customer base and needs a brand identity that will appeal to business clients including construction companies, hair/beauty salons, tech startups and event/wedding planners.
Our communications objectives are:
1. Integrity: A fair and honest business
2. Trust: Potential customers should feel they can trust us
3. Knowledge: 30+ years of insurance experience - We know how to protect
4. Stewardship: Looks out the customers best interest first
5. Confidence: Logo helps customers have confidence in us
6. Empowered: Logo makes potential customers should feel empowered
7. Warm: The logo should appear friendly and make potential customers feel warm & welcomed
The overall tone of the new logo should have a ‘hip’ and contemporary look/feel yet still convey a professional image, ESTABLISHED company and should stand out.
The format of the new logo will include Three (3) elements:
1. Company Name: Dee Thomas Agency
2. Insurance: The word "Insurance" should be included in the logo
3. Icon: A stacked or square shaped trademark or Company initials that can fit into a social media profile image
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Also want a small splash of an accent color possibly a lighter blue or red but blue should be the primary color, e.g.
PMS: 295 PC
CMYK: 100 57 0 40
RGB: 0 69 124
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards