We would have left logo types blank. We are more interested in the creative process and are in no way married to any one type. As such we felt it pertinent to share some of who we are and what we require.
Getting to know us:
o Company Members include
• Marketing Director
• IT Director
• Facilities Director
• HR Director
• Law student
• Entrepreneur / Restaurateur
• Virginia Class A contractor
• MBA student
• Commercial / Residential Real estate agent
• Commercial / Residential Builder
• Site Developer
• Small business strategist
• Executive coach
o Descriptive Phrases about some members
• We are a practical, concrete thinkers who are at our most powerful when reacting to and solving other people's problems.
• We make sense of the world--pulling it apart, seeing a better configuration, and creating it.
• We are the host of other people's emotions. We feel responsible for them, for turning them around, and for elevating them.
• We see the full picture and offer practical strategies for filling the gaps.
• We thrive on complexity. We excel in any environment where the challenge is to see the whole picture and then break it down into its component parts -- particularly when there are competing interests, and a lot at stake. We were born to manage projects, in whatever field worked, because we have a gift for envisioning the completed product and then backing into the sequence of elements and actions that will lead to the required result on time, and on budget. The full picture is always clearly in view for us; we analyze what might be missing from this picture, and then offer a practical plan to fill the gaps. We are a driving force in turning concepts into finished projects.
• We challenge others to keep working toward goals when obstacles seem insurmountable.
• Our enthusiasm breaks down resistance and creates forward momentum. When obstacles pile up and the negatives begin to seem insurmountable, we're the ones encouraging everyone to keep at it, reminding them of what needs to be done. We are not only highly specific and directive -- we tell others what to do; but are also in tune with their spirits – we’ll know when others need a comforting word and when, instead, they need a short, sharp shock to prod us forward. We challenge others to keep working toward their goals when they get bored, dispirited, or worn down by the effort. With us on the team, others always feel not only that they know the best path forward, but also that they know we can make it to their destination.
Logo requirements: Please read all the requirements, start with the basic design, and if we like your first attempt, we'll dig deeper into the rest of the items.
- Logo is Unique
- Logo is guaranteed an original
- Layout is Simple, clean, and Clear
- Colors follow industry standards
- Logo resizes well, looks good in gray scales, is unique and attractive, and works well to develop a web site around
- Logo be optimized for different sizes and uses across all media
- Logo looks good with other background colors. (please provide varrients)
- Can be used in conjunction with branding guide or a brand marketing strategy
- Represents us and the business we are in
- Cost of the logo includes delivery in a high definition graphics format (at least AI, EPS, PS, and a simple jpg or gif) so that we can use it for online, print, or any other needs.
- Cost of the logo includes a complete color palette scheme following WCAG, including but not limited to: 3 primary colors, (even if only one is used in the original logo), secondary, tertiary, complementary, auxiliary, and analogous colors (as a result of the primary colors chosen) all with associate RBG numbers (again within WCAG guidelines)
- All images developed and purchased are the property of Success Facilitators llc