We are a social enterprise committed to fighting childhood hunger. For every snack bar that we sell in the U.S, we give a nutrient-rich treatment bar to a hungry child in the developing world. The snack bars that we sell are all-natural, simple, and healthy. The treatment bars that we give away are formulated to nourish hungry children; we will be distributing them through our non-profit partners (e.g. Partners In Health). Our mission is to empower people to help hungry children by making easy, everyday purchases. Our plan is to grow our social enterprise beyond bars to additional categories.
Our target market is millenials (18-24) with a specific focus on college students. Our market is socially conscious, discerning, wants to be part of a bigger movement, and is increasingly making purchases with consciousness. They are drawn to the tangibility of our approach (one-for-one) and they have a certain amount of cynicism about the proliferation of cause marketing by big companies. They will be inclined to spread the word to their peers to truly create a movement.
We want a logo for Two Degrees that integrates the following elements:
- Brings to life the theme of human connection as the name describes
- Shows the interaction/connection between two people
- Simple and uncluttered - less is more
- Positive and empowering (versus evoking pity)
- Iconic and memorable - a logo people are proud to be seen with
- Highlights the gesture of giving
- Should be able to be used across categories beyond bars
- We are open to whether or not the logo is integrated with the name
- We are flexible on using the number "2" versus the word "Two"