Incredible designer. Could not recommend him more highly. Very responsive and does amazing work.
How vewcapital started their logo design journey
Need a simple and traditional (i.e. not trendy) logo for a finance company. Needs to print well in color and black-and-white onto letterhead and business cards.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Logo reading "VEW Capital". Want "VEW" text to be stacked on top of "Capital" text, as opposed to all horizontal text.
- Letters must be simple, traditional, most importantly, easy to read. Examples we consider "simple and traditional":
- AIG (http://roddzblog.files.wordpress.co…-logo2.jpg)
- TPG Capital (http://www.tpg.com)
- Colors we would be open to: red and white, or royal blue and gold
- Graphic icon that consists of 5 lines, arranged any way you think is appropriate. One idea we like is to arrange them to resemble a wave.
- Hard to read or cluttered text
- Trendy designs
- Too many graphics
- No boxes or borders around the whole logo
- No graphic icons in the logo that resemble "V"
- Nothing resembling architecture or buildings