Great job, did everything requested in a timely manner and with good communication.
- alan m
very professional work, quick to reply and make design changes
Great job! Much appreciated!
- k u l o
Very happy with my logo
- A L F A
Top-notch design, thanks!
How alan m started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
English Language Testing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have developed a groundbreaking fully automated English language test. This logo needs to:
1. Communicate a smart, fresh, leading edge company
2. Simplicity and approachable
3. The letters 'FluentIQ' need to be kept together.
4. The 'IQ' part of the word must not be emphasised in any way. If you go to http://www.fluentiq.com to see the current logo, the IQ in the speech bubble is confusing to our customers as they think we are something different than what we are. Our current logo is attached.
5. Include a visual component/icon that we can use in isolation, for example on our certificate badges etc. An example is the 'f' speech bubble icon on the fluent scientific logo at http://www.fluentscientific.com. Note: Fluent Scientific is ours and we will be removing this site. So you can include this same design element or similar if you wish. The FS logo is attached.