How Urban Farmer started their logo design journey
Logo required for New York City-based urban farm. Logo should be scalable. Small enough for a business card but big enough for a poster size display in a supermarket. Tagline optional.
Brand will be carried in major national supermarket chain, NYC restaurants and farmer's markets.
Products include: Bibb lettuce, salad greens including arugula, and culinary herbs including basil and parsley.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Primary Description of Brand:
Secondary Description of Brand:
- Locally grown in NYC for NYC
- Greenhouse grown using hydroponics (NO SOIL)
- Super Fresh
- Premium Quality
- Grown in sterile, climate controlled facility
- Safe conditions
- Pesticide and Herbicide-free
- Renewable Energy powered facility/green-powered facility (Solar Panels)
- Renewable Energy powered delivery vehicles
- Fair Wages/green collar jobs
- Economic development in inner-city
- Facility manages stormwater, eliminates agricultural runoff, reduces urban heat island effect, and adds greenspace to our city
Gotham Greens respects the environment, protects people’s health, and helps to preserve our air, water, and soil.
- Open to ideas
- Tagline optional
- Contest holder will provide regular feedback