Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How ismail started their logo design journey
Require a logo designed for RacedUP.com, a social book marking and news website with car news, racing news, f1 news. The website will allow anyone to submit relevant links. This is the first of the contests (Web design/Buttons & Icons will be next)
I have to get the site up ASAP and want this logo done, So the winner gets a guaranteed $210. Also contest value increased to 210.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
RacedUP.com is a social news and bookmarking website similar to digg.com, but specifically catering to car and racing enthusiasts. The site will allow people to submit links to blog posts, news articles, pictures and videos related to cars, fomular 1, mods etc.
- Vector Graphic
- Adobe Illustrator or CS3
- A logo & Text
- The text should be able to be removed from the logo, so the logo can be used as an icon(i.e as a site icon, take a look at this websites icon in the adress bar) in future design work
- So that means that even at a small size (16x16) the logo should still be easily identifiable
- It should convey speed, racing, cars, exiting, social, new, young, hip
- Font should be very casual, nothing formal neither should it be comic sans. Think more hip, young, racing.
- Remember that the color scheme used in the logo will drive the website design and
- If you want you can choose to create a mascot instead of a logo
- Anything formal,old, boring
- Boring colors (Brown, Black, Dark Blue)
- Complicated Logo that does not look good at smaller sizes (16x16)
- No logo Templates