This was a great design and love the logo that came out of it. Very pleased.
How Hypnocoach started their logo design journey
'Happy Birthday X' is the brand name for a new self-improvement book and motivational series. The brand has to say fun, but also has to be able to appeal to students and business people alike. there can be a change in colour schemes to suit the range of clients who will use it (normal 21- 45 year olds, students, entrepreneurs) and so each group can have a flavour as long as the main logo is the same throughout. This Logo will be placed on the front of everything and will link to the website etc
Happy Birthday X
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a all-purpose basic logo for the brand. This should be suggested in difefrent colours but will ultimately be best if one colour scheme fits all. My company is The Life Designers and we have distinct colours and logo. something to complement this would be best utilising the same colours. We stand for innovation and making people become the best that they can be. The 'Happy Birthday X' series of books, CD's and videos should feel like something of authority to people that they want to share but also something cool and sexy in its appeal. The ebooks will start off as a viral distribution and so should catch the eye and make people want more. Think X Men and the sleep lines and colours Marvel use to build up that brand ibncomics and film.
A powerful standout logo like a Pepsi- but NOT Pepsi.
Stylised Taglines for the 4 books using the same writing design.
- 'Happy Birthday X - This is the best present you're ever gonna get.'
- 'Congratulations - Your brilliant new life starts right now.'
- 'The entrepreneurs survival guide.'
- 'Rebel MC - How to hypnotize girls and clients to do anything you want anytime, anyplace, anywhere.'
- bland bright use of fonts and colour.
- one dimensional appeal (eg kids only, corporates only)
- something already done before